How Do I Fix Gmail Not Working Issue?

Поздравляем! Ваш новый форум создан.
Самое время войти на Ваш форум под зарегистрированным именем и затем войти в "административный раздел" (ссылка внизу), чтобы настроить форум по своему вкусу.
Ответить
smith8395john

How Do I Fix Gmail Not Working Issue?

Сообщение smith8395john » 28 июл 2021, 10:05

Gmail Not Working is one of the most common errors or issues we often face with our Gmail apps or account. Nowadays every application is connected to our Gmail account and it is very irritating when it doesn't work especially when we need it the most. Given below are the steps that you can use to fix the Gmail Not working issue and make it work fine like before.

1. Firstly ensure the Internet connection
Sometimes the Internet also doesn't work properly so make sure you are connected to a working Internet.

2. Always Update your Gmail app
Maybe there was some bug in the older version and you didn't update the app, so check for the updates and you can also turn on automatic update feature through Google play store app.

3. Check for storage
Google provides free storage of 15gb, so make sure you have enough space and if not you can free up your space or buy more storage from Google.

4. Not getting mails
Sometimes instead of inbox, the mails are sent in the spam box, so check your spam box also whenever you don't get the mail in the inbox.

5. Problems with sending big files
Instead of going through the pains of uploading big files to some external storage or archiving them to fit the 25 Mb Gmail limit, use Google Drive to send big files and attachments. You can do this by clicking the little drive icon at the bottom of the Gmail compose window and selecting a file to share. Simply provide the link for your file instead of sending large files.

We hope you are able to fix your Gmail Not working issue. If the problem persists i.e. if you can’t still access your account from your device, feel free to contact Gmail Support for assistance. We will make your Gmail work fine like before in a jiffy.
Ответить